I get so happy when the radio plays a band I like that I wait until the song comes up / ends
“and next up we’ll be playing the virgins, right after these messages”
well guess I better drive extra slow and sit in the car after I park it
in other news it’s literally so hot/humid i’m overheating and i have a terrible headache
i’m too white for this shit thanks obama
im havin such a hardcore art block right now it sucks
Same deal as last time.
- Rule #1: You must be following me as of right now meaning as appreciated as you will be for following me I will NOT count you if you follow me only to reblog this. And I know who my 444th follower is so don’t try.
- Rule #2: Likes and reblogs count. You can reblog this however many times as you like, just tag it on your blog as #ttg so that I can count your reblogs easier and so people can blacklist it or whatever. But seriously though if you don’t tag it I’m not looking through the notes or notifications. I’m not.
- Rule #3: One account only. I swear to god if I catch someone using more than one..
- Rule #4: If you win and ask me to paint someone else’s character, unless they are following me, I have the right to object to painting that particular thing for you. I’ll probably ask if there’s anything else you’d like painted. Reason being — and you can call me an asshole if you want — I’m not going to paint a character of someone I’m not fond of. I doubt anyone would want to. I’m not going to be rude to you if your request falls into that category, I’ll just politely ask if there’s anything else you might want from me and hopefully that can be the end of it.
- Rule #5: If I paint something for you and you don’t say thank you or show some sort of appreciation or gratitude so help me
Ends October 31st.
I’ll put everyone in a random generator, with each like/reblog determining how many times your name well be entered. So more likes and reblogs more chances to win yay
1st place: Painted Lineart Waist up/Bust
2nd place: Flat colour Line Art Bust
3rd place: Dis sketchy shit
4th Place: Minisprites! A set of 6!
Have at it, lovelies. Any questions and/or complaints should be directed to my inbox.
And in that moment, everybody in the theater let out a huge sigh of relief as they realized what had just happened; for the first time in forever there was no forced romance between the protagonists in an action movie.
The heavens finally answered the prayers of the people.
God bless Guillermo Del Toro and his fantastic writing.